Dinner will be held at Ces & Judy’s. Topic of discussion Hepatitis C and HIV medication regimens. Register here…November dinner meeting
November 9 dinner scheduled
- Topic of discussion is Hepatitis C and HIV medications.
- Venue for the evening will be Ces & Judy’s in Frontenac.
- Registration is NOW OPEN!
- Follow the link…November registration
STLNAP Membership Benefits
- 4 Annual Educational Dinner Meetings: September; November, January, April
- Our spring symposium
- Listing in STLNAP Member Directory
- Exclusive Career Opportunities
- Legislative Updates
Maximizing Health & Well-Being
- High Quality
- Cost-Effective Patient Care
Mazimizing Health & Well-Being
Compassionate, High Quality, Cost-Effective Patient Care
Latest from the Blog
St. Louis Nurses in Advanced Practice has an annual symposium each spring.
We hope you enjoyed our symposium this year and hope to see you next year.
Please, let us know what we can do to improve our symposium or if you have any ideas for guest speakers we’d love to hear from you.
November dinner registration is now open!
Our November dinner meeting will be on November 9 with check in beginning at 6pm. It will be held at Ces & Judy’s in Frontenac.
RSVP here Dinner registration