It is being held November 10 with sign in beginning at 6pm at Ces & Judy’s Catering. Our topic is erectile dysfunction and our speaker will be Dr. Brandes and will cover Treatment options Beyond PDE-5 Inhibitors. To view Dr. Brandes’ CV Brandes_CV_10-2014
January Dinner Meeting
- Our next dinner meeting will be on January 19
- Registration will open in December
- Our topic will cover diabetes
- We look forward to seeing you.
STLNAP Membership Benefits
- 4 Annual Educational Dinner Meetings: September; November, January, April
- Our spring symposium
- Listing in STLNAP Member Directory
- Exclusive Career Opportunities
- Legislative Updates
Maximizing Health & Well-Being
- High Quality
- Cost-Effective Patient Care
Mazimizing Health & Well-Being
Compassionate, High Quality, Cost-Effective Patient Care
Latest from the Blog
St. Louis Nurses in Advanced Practice has an annual symposium each spring.
The next symposium will be Saturday, March 21, 2014 and will feature speaker Barb Bancroft.
It will be hosted at the Sheraton Westport Lakeside Chalet Hotel. Registration will be opening in January.
Please check back for details.
Our next dinner meeting will be held on November 10. The topic will be a review of erectile dysfunction.
Registration is now closed.
Our next dinner meeting will be in January.