Registration for the upcoming September dinner meeting is now open. It will be held September 14 at 6pm. The topic of discussion will be regarding the medications Afreeza and Toujeo. The venue is Ces & Judy’s Catering located at 10405 Clayton Rd, St. Louis, MO 63131 Register here…Dinner registration
September 14 dinner meeting
- Our first dinner meeting will be help September 14 with registration beginning at 6.
- Venue for the evening will be Ces & Judy’s in Frontenac.
- Registration is NOW OPEN!
- Follow the link…September Dinner Registration
STLNAP Membership Benefits
- 4 Annual Educational Dinner Meetings: September; November, January, April
- Our spring symposium
- Listing in STLNAP Member Directory
- Exclusive Career Opportunities
- Legislative Updates
Maximizing Health & Well-Being
- High Quality
- Cost-Effective Patient Care
Mazimizing Health & Well-Being
Compassionate, High Quality, Cost-Effective Patient Care
Latest from the Blog
St. Louis Nurses in Advanced Practice has an annual symposium each spring.
We hope you enjoyed our symposium this year and hope to see you next year.
Please, let us know what we can do to improve our symposium or if you have any ideas for guest speakers we’d love to hear from you.
September dinner registration is now open!
Our first dinner meeting of the season will be on September 14 with check in beginning at 6pm. It will be held at Ces & Judy’s in Frontenac.
RSVP here Dinner registration